Dr. Friend is skilled in psychological and neuropsychological assessment for the purposes of diagnosis and treatment planning, among other uses. Common reasons for psychological and neuropsychological assessment include:
- Diagnosis clarification (in children for such things as ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Anger, Defiance, Noncompliance, etc.
- Testing to recommend accommodations for SAT/ACT, college bound students and/or professional test taking (such as when sitting for boards for different professions)
- IQ testing (for various reasons including testing for adults wishing to adopt children, or to test for decline in cognitive functioning as a person ages, or where school testing is not possible but a parent feels their child may be eligible for school services that would not otherwise be provided
- Developmental Delays/Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Testing for Dementia and other disorders where cognitive decline is noted
- Personality Testing which may be necessary for employment, or other reasons
- Psychological testing for persons preparing to stand trial for an accused crime, where there may be a question of mental capacity or other mental health factors
- Psychological evaluation for ACT 120, ACT 235 and/or employment in law enforcement
If you are seeking psychological or neuropsychological testing, please contact me to discuss how I can help.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.